Monday, May 30, 2011

And this is where the torture ensues.

6 DPO, from what I've read this is about as early as the egg can implant. So of course I'm going to start noticing every pinch and twinge from my nether regions. I'm sure it will all end in a trash can full of BFNs and me buying something new because I'm sad.

Red and I drove home this weekend, which is about five hours away from the base where we live. We stayed at my in-law's house where I was bombarded once again with questions about when I'm going to give them grandchildren. I was showing my MIL pictures of my 8 month old nephew and gushing over his fat cheeks and chub legs. Her response was, "Well, why don't you just have one of your own? It's that easy!" I wanted to throw up because no, it's not that easy. At least not for me and not for the countless other people I've ran into over the internet that are having trouble with infertility.

Trust me, if baby dancing during your fertile window always resulted in a baby, I'd put Octomom to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment