Monday, May 16, 2011

I want patience NOW.

Over the past several months my husband, (we'll call him Red because of the fire head he had as a child) and I have been trying ever so diligently to conceive our first child. Obviously since I'm not on here ranting and raving about how much weight I've gained or morning sickness, it hasn't quite happened for us.

I was bit by the baby bug several months ago when my twinster (which is short for twin sister, for all you singletons) gave birth to the most adorable baby ever. I would've snatched him up and ran out of the hospital the first time I held him had he not had that pesky security bracelet on.

Later there will be posts about my difficulties getting pregnant but for now I wanted to introduce you to my small family that I hope will grow abundantly in the years to come. Red is in the Air Force, and I have all sorts of fun messing with government property. I am working on receiving my Master's in Business Administration, but for now have a good job that provides me with a flexible schedule and wonderful people to work with, one of whom, is pregnant. And yes, I must mention that because it seems as though everyone around me is having a baby.

I would adore your comments if you happen upon this blog. Otherwise it's as though I'm talking to myself, and we all know that isn't healthy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment